- 1216 4th Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2240 Sqft
- Heirloom-Early 1900's home on historic tree lined 4th Ave. North across from Russell studio and Gallery. Lots of updates yet still retaining it's original charm and character. Original dining room buffet, hardwood floors, Private walk out door from main bedroom to back yard deck, updated kitchen and baths, Natural wood fireplace with ceramic tiled surround.Inviting basement family room with brand new carpet. Egress window in basement bedroom. Built-in entertainment center and locked cabinet. Front enclosed porch ...
- 216 3rd Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3840 Sqft
- RICH IN TRADITION AND HISTORICAL APPEAL! Four bedrooms on second floor , one opens to master bedroom and could be used as dressing room or den. 3rd floor has built in bunk beds and could be a 5th bedroom or play room. Basement has another non-conforming bedroom, potential of 6 bedrooms. Kitchen nicely updated with new cabinets corian counter tops, one year old gas range and dishwasher. Wine cooler, built in kitchen bench, Large living room with natural wood fireplace and original built in book shelves. Formal dinin ...
- 1705/1707 2 Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405
- · 1280 Sqft
- Attention Investors- Opportunityknocking to be sure. Close to Great Falls High School Two houses on one lot. 1707 (back house) is occupied by long time tenant, must have appointment for showing. The interior of 1705 (front house) is an unfinished renovation project and is gutted to the studs. USE CAUTION WHEN SHOWING 1705. Rental income for 1707 is well below market. Single Garage.Listing information provided is on back house, 1707 2nd Ave. South.